1. Client provides Glex with a P&ID, PFD, and any project specifications
2. Glex will provide all necessary Engineering support including Project Managment, Procurement, Quality Control, etc.
3. Glex will provide client with a General Arrangement Drawing & 3D Model for Approval
4. After Approval, Glex will provide client with any required Calculations e.g. Static, Dynamic, Thermal, etc.
5. Glex will provide client with remaining detailed engineering such as Pipe Isometrics, Steel Details, and Electrical Wiring Diagrams.
6. Glex will provide client with complete Instrument Data Sheets and any required Instrument Sizing Calculations
7. Glex will provide client with the complete end product including any required FAT testing needed for approval
8. After shipment of the end product, Glex will provide client with all remaining documentation such as As-Built Drawings, MTR’s, Test Records, and Installation & Maintenance Instructions